Pupu 'Ori Te Nati Privacy
Version n° : 2.0 Date : 15 mars 2021
1. subject of data protection
Subject of data protection is personal data. Data is personal if it can be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
2. collection, processing and use of personal data on request
When you visit the POTN website, our servers automatically collect information about the IP address from which you access the site (an IP address is the number automatically assigned to your computer when you browse the Web), which pages you visit, the date and the time you access our site, as well as the type of operating server and operating system you are using. We use this information to better understand how our site is used. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
1. Registration and execution of the contract
>> Data that you provide when you fill in the registration form, such as your name, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, etc.
>> Other personal data that we may ask you to provide for special purposes
If you voluntarily provide is with additional personal data during registration, this data will also be used for the implementation of the usage relationship.
2. Contact etablishment
If you provide us with personal data for the purpose of contacting us, this data will be used by us as this is necessary for the purpose of the respective communciation. So, you may choose to provide us with personal information in an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We use this information only to respond to your message.
3. data processing to enable the use of the website
When you visite website, we collect the necessary data to enable you to use it (usage data).
4. legal basis for data processing
(1) Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (« GDPR »). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done lawfully.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and POTN or for taking any pre-contractual staps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6 (1) lit. (b). »). If this data is not processed, POTN will not be able to execute the contract with you.
(3) Where the processinf is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your information on basis of GDPR Article -(1) lit. (c), for example complying in the fields of employment law.
(4) And where the processing is necessary for the puposes of POTN legitimate interests, such procedding will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6 (1) lit. (f), for example to detect fraud.
5. social networks
These social networks are operated exclusively by Julie Manea Charles. If you follow the links, information may be transmitted to Julie Manea Charles. We use the so-called 2-click solution. This means, in general, that no personal data will be passed on if you visit our site.
6. social media participation policy
> Comments promoting illegal or questionable activities
> Commercial promotion
> SPAM/off-topic comments
We welcome your opinions but do not want comments on POTN’s socail media webpages to become bogged down with discussions of our policies, and so we reserve the right to moderate accordingly. Also, we make an effeort to protect discussions from repeated comments.